Comfortably located in the very heart of the fabulous city of Naples, the Grand Hotel Santa Lucia offers luxurious accommodations, which open their windows onto the spectacular views of Vesuvius and the entire Bay of Naples, of Capri and Ischia,.
This four-star hotel is designed in Art-Nouveau style and provides contemporary amenities like free wireless high speed internet access, state-of-the-art meeting facilities and well-equipped fitness center.
All 96 rooms are tastefully outfitted with classic furnishings and equipped with individually controlled heat and air conditioning, direct-dial telephone, internet access and en-suite bathrooms.
The on-site dining facilities include a chic restaurant serving regional cuisine and offering enchanting views of Castel dell'Ovo and Borgo Marinari. A variety of drinks, cocktails and light snacks is available in the bar.
The hotel comprises six spacious meeting rooms, which can accommodate up to 180 persons. Modern audio-visual technical support is available upon demand.
Number of floors: 5.
Number of rooms: 95.
- Classic Rooms feature classic furniture and offer inside or side view.
- Deluxe Rooms are more spacious and individually designed in Biedermeier or Directoire style. These rooms offer enchanting view of the Bay of Naples, the Castel dell’Ovo and the Borgo Marinaro.
- Superior Rooms are furnished in Biedermeier style with warm, Mediterranean colours, and comprise a dressing table and a large closet.
- Junior Suites are composed of a large room, a living corner and a separate bedroom and feature bathrooms with hydro massage tubs and little balconies with panoramic views.
- Senior Suites have two separate rooms with an elegant living room and one comfortable bedroom, and a bathroom with Jacuzzi.
- Presidential Suite features a large sitting room with an independent entrance and a bright bedroom furnished in Art Nouveau style with authentic antique furniture and valuable 19th-century paintings. A beautifully appointed marble bathroom boasts an oversized Jacuzzi.
- The Parthenopean Suite features independent double room and the master zone, comprised of a spacious, luxurious sitting room, the bedroom, a closet, and a large bathroom tiled with expensive marble and equipped with a king-size hydro massage tub.
All the accommodations are non-smoking. Rooms for disabled guests are provided.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under two years stay free of charge for cots.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 60 per night per person for extra beds.
Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is one.
Delicious breakfast buffet is served daily in the restaurant.
The Santa Lucia restaurant is decorated in pastel tones and provides tasty traditional Neapolitan dishes and contemporary cuisine.
The Il Pavone lounge bar welcomes guests to enjoy cocktails and after-dinner drinks with a Neapolitan flair. It is open every day from 10am till 12pm.
The hotel Grand Santa Lucia provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast.
This field is required.